Re: gEDA-user: Icarus Verilog going git.

Samuel A. Falvo II wrote:
> On 6/15/07, Stephen Williams <steve-TQXSILARuq3QT0dZR+AlfA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Well, I've made my choice and I'm starting the transition over
>> to using git for Icarus Verilog. I've made my personal repository
>> and I've made anonymous access to it at the url:
>
> Nice!  I've never liked CVS or its ilk because the workflow just
> doesn't match how I work.
>
> I've been a darcs user, and have recently employed git for another
> project of my own, plus I'm using git at work for my own changes to
> the corporate products, and I'm very, very happy with it.

Well then, I just started into the git instructions in the
"Installation" section of the Icarus Verilog documentation at
iverilog.wikia.com. If you have something to add, please do. I'm
still flailing a bit:-/

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,