Re: gEDA-user: Icarus Verilog going git.

Dave McGuire wrote:
> On Jun 16, 2007, at 1:19 AM, Samuel A. Falvo II wrote:
>> Well, yeah, it was authored by Linus Torvalds, so that's to be
>> expected.  I think it's gotten a _little_ looser since then, but it's
>> still predominantly assuming a Posix-compatible environment.
>
>    Not OS X or Solaris, at least not early last year.

I use git on Mac OS X via a fink package. I would *not* have gone
to git if I couldn't use it on my Mac:-) (In fact, the Mac is a
PowerBook, so the off-line development support that git offers is
one of my motivations for this transition.)
http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,