gEDA-user: Thoughts using gschem

Hi, I am just getting started with gschem.  I have questions and ideas.

zooming in and out is done using z and Z.  In pcb it zooms using
the mouse wheel.  Does else anyone want to conform both programs to use
similar navigation by default?

I had some trouble figuring out why my netlists were shorted.  I found
out that elements can have builtin attributes that do not appear when
editing the element.  Some of these "hidden" attributes were netlists
shorting various things out.  Does anyone else want to display all
attributes on an element, and in this way make it possible to remove
or override attributes defined in the element.  I think this would
be very useful, and isn't very hard to implement.

Is there any way to select a connection and highlight or otherwise make
clear exactly what it is connected to?

If I am unclear I can try to explain better.  I am willing to try to
implement these features, but I am new to gschem and want to make sure
I am making sense.

Thanks,
Sean D'Epagnier