gEDA-user: Titleblock initally there but too small

Hello!

I'm  new  to  gEDA  and my problems start already with the titleblock. With my
vanilla installation there is already a  titleblock  in  gschem  although  the
tutorial  says  insert one. Me having to use a ATmega128, it does not fit into
the titelbock so I wonder how can I change the size of the initial  titelblock
or of the ATmega128?

Also  I  would like to know what m4 elements are there and what values do they
need? (eg. I couldn't figure out how to get a capacitor with SMD 805 or ZLDO33
with SM 8 or a 3x2 connector)
What is the logic behind the lib structure anyway?

I'm very thankful for any answers or hints.
Lynx