Re: gEDA-user: gschem's new pretty menus

On Jun 8, 2009, at 3:55 PM, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:

> On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 20:42:06 +0100, Peter Clifton wrote:
>
>> Try "make reconfig" at the toplevel, and / or ./autogen.sh in the
>> individual subdirs. I'm not sure what the cause of the problem is
>> though, as when I updated myself - there was no issue. (I may have
>> run
>> "make reconfig", but apparently that didn't work for Gareth.
>
> It doesn't work for me either. Both, reconfig and autogen.sh produce
> warnings about a missing config.h.in .
>
> Example:
> /usr/local/geda-src/gaf/gsymcheck$ ./autogen.sh
> processing .
> autogen.sh running: aclocal  ...

At this point it should run autoheader. The fact that it doesn't
suggests that the line:

AM_CONFIG_HEADER([config.h)]

is missing from configure.ac.

The configure.ac that I got from git HEAD yesterday has that line. I
don't know why you don't have it.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx