Re: gEDA-user: gschem's new pretty menus

On Tue June 9 2009 08:42:47 pm Peter Clifton wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-06-09 at 20:13 -0400, Mark wrote:
> > When I ran gdb I get the following when the program crashes:
> >
> > ./src/gschem: symbol lookup error: ./src/gschem: undefined symbol:
> > o_text_get_font_size_in_points
> >
> > I can't seem to get a backtrace, though.
>
> Sounds like you didn't rebuild libgeda? (Or somehow it has run-time
> linked against an old libgeda.
>
> Crashes could also be due to it linking against one set of gEDA headers,
> yet building against another.

That seems to have been the problem.  I couldn't get it to build until I
deleted all the currently installed files/directories.  It seems I did one to
many over the top installations.

> > In unknown file:
> >    ?: 0* [primitive-load "/~/apps/geda/share/gEDA/system-gschemrc"]
> > In ~/apps/geda/share/gEDA/system-gschemrc:
> >  624: 1* (postscript-font-scale 1.0)
>
> Need to "make install" at the gschem toplevel, to install a new
> system-gschemrc which doesn't have that command in it.
> (Or delete / comment it from your file).

Originally commenting out that line actually prevented the program from
starting.  Well, it's moot anyway since a clean install took care of it.

Sooo... It looks really smooth.  I like it a lot.  I'll try to give it a run
for the money tomorrow afternoon and will let you know if I find anything.

I just have one question.  Can we change the font, or add new ones, or is it
hard coded right now?

-Mark S.