Re: gEDA-user: Question about gschem DRC errors when using separate power pin symbols.

On Thu, 2009-06-11 at 17:28 +0100, Andy Fierman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm puzzled by a couple of gschem DRC errors I'm getting.
>
> I'm using Stefan Salewski's quad comparator symbol with the separate
> power pins symbol.

Please ensure that you are using a recent version from gedasymbols --
some months ago I was pointed to a bug in two of my slotted symbols.

Indeed I am not using the quad comparator myself currently. I use only
dual one and my multislot 74HCxx symbols.

You may also use the comparator symbols of Kai-Martin.

I will try to check if I can see what may be wrong with my quad
comparator...

Best regards

Stefan Salewski