Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist: netlister doesn't extract subcircuits as a subcircuit but correct refdes

I have and am currently developing a advanced netlister called spNet
that does full hierarchical netlisting plus other features. Right now
I have released a version on my website that uses gnetlist as a
backend but I already completed a version that is it's own netlister
and does not need gnetlist but the documentation isn't full done yet.
I will release a development version today that is full ready to use
but will lack proper documentation. I'll reply to this post again once
its released.

-Anthony