Re: gEDA-user: autorouter fixes and enhancements (Harry Eaton)

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> I noticed, that the router did not introduce any via. Is this a missing
> feature, or do I have to through some switch?

That hasn't been implemented yet. It requires the ability to insert and
delete vertices in the CDT, while properly managing the data on the
edges (without having to rebuild it). GNU GTS only allows dynamic
insertion and deletion when it is not a CDT.

> Is there a way to make the toporouter do only some of the rats?

If there are rats selected, it only routes those.

-Anthony