Re: gEDA-user: autorouter fixes and enhancements (Harry Eaton)

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 10:20:40 +1200, Anthony Blake wrote:
>
>> That hasn't been implemented yet. It requires the ability to insert and
>> delete vertices in the CDT, while properly managing the data on the
>> edges (without having to rebuild it).
>
> Ok. I didin't quite understand this when you mentioned it some posts ago.

Sorry about the double post, Peters mail arrived as I was writing.

> Just in case you don't already know: The first time I select some rats,
> the toporouter works ok. However, if I select some more rats, the router
> crashes immediately after :toporouter(h20).

That would be because the code for dealing with the conflicting
constraints has been commented out. With existing routing and pads, the
line exiting the pad and the pad edge cannot be inserted as constraints
into a CDT.

-Anthony