Re: gEDA-user: autorouter fixes and enhancements (Harry Eaton)

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 10:20:40 +1200, Anthony Blake wrote:

> That hasn't been implemented yet. It requires the ability to insert and
> delete vertices in the CDT, while properly managing the data on the
> edges (without having to rebuild it).

Ok. I didin't quite understand this when you mentioned it some posts ago.

> If there are rats selected, it only routes those.

Ah. I should have guessed that.

Just in case you don't already know: The first time I select some rats,
the toporouter works ok. However, if I select some more rats, the router
crashes immediately after :toporouter(h20). Messages on stderr:

/-------------
**
ERROR:toporouter.c:2831:build_cdt: assertion failed:
(gts_delaunay_add_constraint (l->surface, i->data) == NULL)
Cannot access memory at address 0x6
Cannot access memory at address 0x6

Keep up the good work! If it were not for the crashes, the router would
already be useful in some cases.

---<(kaiamrtin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak