Re: gEDA-user: hierarchy and refdes_renum

Thats really odd, I copied your line directly in my spnetlibs file and
it worked fine. Maybe it's a gcc 4.4 issue? I really need to switch to
gcc4.4 since is is catching stuff that gcc4.3 isn't (if this infact is
the case).

I updated spNet with some different code to retrieve the libs which is
a little cleaner (I worte this function a long time ago and haven't
looked at it since) and uploaded it to the site (same version). Please
re-download it and recompile it and let me know if it still give you
this error.

-Anthony