Re: gEDA-user: hierarchy and refdes_renum

Wow. I guess I have a lot to learn as far as releasing code and
compiling versions go because it works fine on my end with gcc 4.3.
Sorry this is the first time I've released code (this big), please
bare with me.

I tried one lib in spnetlibs with your line exactly and it works fine
without a segfault. Can you attach your spnetlibs to ensure I'm 100%
using exactly? One thing I did notice though is that if the file
exists but is empty it does segfault. I just fixed this error and
reuploaded it but I think it may go back to giving you the invalid lib
error (you can redownload it from the same link). Are you sure there
are not blank lines or anything in your file?

Also about number 1 and number 2 thoughts. That plan was already in
the works for the official release. Most of the symbols from gschem
work with spnet except the mosfets since geda does not have a 3
terminal symbol. I plan on making [N,P]MOS_TRANSISTOR work for 4
terminal devices. Also I plan for spnet to read the libraries already
defined in the gEDA rc files. This will also be done in the next
release. I'll try to get a version that does this by the end of the
week however.

Let me know how it goes after you try the newest update.

-Anthony