Re: gEDA-user: hierarchy and refdes_renum

Hi Anthony,

Now it is end up with segmentation fault. DDD debugger tells:

explode (str=<value optimized out>, exp=<value optimized out>) at str.c:115
Missing separate debuginfos, use: debuginfo-install glibc-2.10.1-2.x86_64
(gdb)

DDD point to the code  "last->next = current;" in the str.c:115

May be the problem is that I add just one string so far into the
~/.spnetlibs?
Will try to add more staff there.

Some thoughts:
1. Meanwhile, where [N,M]MOS[3,4]T defined? I have a lot of drawing
already done and would like to keep it, for a while at list. Too many
symbols must be corrected to address the problem. (I use old notation
device=[N,P]MOS_TRANSISTOR)
2. Is it possible to make spNet reading already defined GEDA rc files? I
do not know which, but gschem knows where system libraries are.

Thanks,
Alex.

On 06/23/2009 01:10 AM, Anthony Shanks wrote:
> Thats really odd, I copied your line directly in my spnetlibs file and
> it worked fine. Maybe it's a gcc 4.4 issue? I really need to switch to
> gcc4.4 since is is catching stuff that gcc4.3 isn't (if this infact is
> the case).
>
> I updated spNet with some different code to retrieve the libs which is
> a little cleaner (I worte this function a long time ago and haven't
> looked at it since) and uploaded it to the site (same version). Please
> re-download it and recompile it and let me know if it still give you
> this error.
>
> -Anthony
>
> On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 9:05 PM, A.Burinskiy<alexbour@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>
>> Hi Anthony,
>>
>> Thanks a lot, now spNet compiles well.
>> When I run it I have following error:
>>
>> $ spnet if.sch
>>
>> spNet v0.9.1
>> gEDA/gschem Netlister
>> Copyright 2009 Anthony Shanks
>>
>> -E- Invalid lib file. Syntax: library: PATH "LibName"
>>
>> [alexb@bazilik buck1]$ more ~/.spnetlibs
>> library: /home/username/tsmc "sym"

Alexander Burinskiy
IC design