Re: gEDA-user: hierarchy and refdes_renum

   Comments are not supported yet, it's on the todo list.

   Is the new code working yet? the invalid compoent error will come up
   with there is a symbol in your schematic without a valid device
   attribute. Here is a list of devices that are current supported
   (device=)

   RESISTOR

   CAPACITOR

   INDUCTOR

   NPN_TRANSISTOR

   PNP_TRANSISTOR
   NMOS3T

   NMOS4T

   PMOS3T

   PMOS3T

   SUBCKT
   VOLTAGE_SOURCE
   CURRENT_SOURCE

   PIN

   As stated I will add suport for [N|P]MOS_TRANSISTOR in the next
   release as a 4 terminal mosfet device. Besides this, do you have any
   components in your schematic that is not on the above list?

   BTW, thanks for all your help in debugging.

   -Anthony

   On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 3:12 AM, A.Burinskiy <[1]alexbour@xxxxxxxxx>