Re: gEDA-user: hierarchy and refdes_renum

Hmm, a few things.

Is that ground symbol the default that comes with gschem (device=none,
netname=0)? Can't look right now, at work.

I also noticed a few things in your schematic that is definitely not
supported (right now):

C 47000 49500 1 0 0 spice-lib.sym
C 50000 44900 1 0 0 v2i_2v.sym

What are these? I assume the spice-lib.sym is a subckt netlist but I
don't know what the other is.

A quick fix in your case with the ground symbol is just to add the
attribute device=globalnode and net=0.

-Anthony