Re: gEDA-user: hierarchy and refdes_renum

Are titleblocks "legal" (without lack of a better term) without
brackets or were they just that way in your schematic for some reason?
I thought all components had brackets but maybe only components with
attributes have brackets?

I took a look at v2i_2v.sym, it doesn't look like it has any schematic
file attached to it. Also spnet requires subckts with lower level
schematics to have the attribute to device=SUBCKT. There is no
standard attribute in the gEDA flow to define a subckt so thats what I
choose for spnet. Take a look at my latch example on my website for
what the properties of subckts look like.

Net stitch failure happens usually when there is a net without a
netname attached to one of the nets its connected too. There is no
autonet name feature yet but I plan to add it.

Also which devices in your schematic don't have refdes?

-Anthony