Re: gEDA-user: hierarchy and refdes_renum

Hi Anthony,

The reason for the message

-E- Fatal Error: Invalid Component attr "C 42200 44200 1 0 0 gnd-1.sym"

Was that first component, that is title-B block listed in the
test_v2i_2.sch without pair of { } !

Symbol spice-lib.sym is a special symbol. I did it. I think netlister
should support custom symbols.
v 20090328 2
B 0 400 1900 300 3 0 0 0 -1 -1 0 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1
T 100 300 9 10 0 1 0 0 1
device=library
T 100 500 9 10 1 1 0 0 1
refdes=A?
T 600 500 9 10 1 0 0 0 1
SPICE LIBR
T 500 200 8 10 1 1 0 0 1
file=?
T 100 200 9 10 1 0 0 0 1
File:
T 0 -5 8 10 1 0 0 0 1
corner=TYP

And  v2i_2v.sym is real subcircuit.

After artificially adding this braces I've got (please note, that
(42300;44500) corresponds to connection point of gnd symbol pin)

$ spnet test_v2i.sch

spNet v0.9.1.2
gEDA/gschem Netlister
Copyright 2009 Anthony Shanks

-I- Starting Build of Cell: test_v2i
-I- Adding Library: "sym"
-I- Adding Library: "power"
-I- Combining Cells
-W- Device in cell test_v2i does not have a refdes, ignoring.
-W- Device in cell test_v2i does not have a refdes, ignoring.
-E- Net stitch failure in cell test_v2i near point 42300,44500.

Thanks,
Alex.