Re: gEDA-user: spNet v0.9.2 released

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 8:52 PM, John P. Doty<jpd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Agreed. But you if you thing gEDA is restricted to generating flat
> netlists, you don't understand it. You can't improve what you don't
> understand.
> [...]
> You're wrong. Haven't you studied spice-sdb?

John, I think everyone here has already got your point. Don't
understand me wrong, I'm glad the current solution works for you but I
hope you will agree that different people may have different needs.

I, for one, am very happy that someone has stepped forward and wrote a
netlister that is better suited to my needs. Whether Anthony has
reused gnetlist or not - I couldn't care less. I haven't been using it
(and thus the whole geda) anyway.

Regards,
-r.