Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb to pcb error

On Tue, 2010-06-01 at 10:36 -0700, Mike Bushroe wrote:

>      No, I (and others) tend to use separate power symbols, like:
>      [1]http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/kai_martin_knaak/symbols/digital/
>      74_pwr.sym
>      Thank you Kai-Martin!

Caution: That power symbol will not work for 74xx logic gates with 16
pins -- I used 74xx-14N-Pwr-1.sym name at
http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/stefan_salewski/

>    And Thank You, John. I had not seen or heard of that one before, and it
>    would go great on the separate power and bypass cap page to link a
>    specific capacitor with a specific IC. Now I wish that I had
>    equivalents for all the others that don't have by[qass caps inherently
>    in their schematic (voltage regulators, MAX232s, etc).

I do not really understand -- you may be talking about linking of power
symbols to functional symbols?

>    I had also done some gedit work on the file,

gedit is the (default) text editor of Gnome -- there are many others.