Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb to pcb error

Mike Bushroe wrote:

> Now I wish that I had equivalents for all the
> others that don't have by[qass caps inherently in their schematic (voltage
> regulators, MAX232s, etc).

You can assemble frequently needed subcircuits in a special symbol and add
them with one click to your sheet.
Make sure to choose "include_component_as_individual_objects!" in the select
component dialog. This will expose the symbols in the subcircuit-symbol.
Otherwise you won't be able to edit their attributes.

There are a few such convenience blocks in my section of gedasymbols.org
(look for the "block" section). One of them deals with voltage regulators:
http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/kai_martin_knaak/symbols/block/XLR-78xx-79xx.sym

> as I am now for the  Underwater Robotics Competition.

The one in Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center? I watched some of the
races on youtube. Seems like the task is getting harder over the years.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Ãffentlicher PGP-SchlÃssel: