Re: gEDA-user: Segfault on startup and garbage drawn outside of pcb board area

On Tue, Jun 08, 2010 at 12:30:46AM +0100, Peter Clifton wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-06-08 at 01:05 +0200, Krzysztof KoÅciuszkiewicz wrote:
> > 1) Garbage is displayed outside of board area.
>
> What graphics card / driver are you using Radeon R300 + Mesa?
> This bug is almost certainly going to turn out to be driver dependent.

I have ATI Mobility Radeon X700 on PCIe.

> Since you are using a mesa based driver, try with:
>
> LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE=1 pcb ...

This one removes the "garbage".

> and or
>
> LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT=1 pcb ...

This one does not...

You were right - it seems the driver is at fault... It wasn't always
like that so I'll try to track down what change broke the rendering.

Thanks!
--
Krzysztof KoÅciuszkiewicz
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" -- Leonardo da Vinci