Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb (gnetlist) generates corrupted pcb output

Matthew Lai wrote:

> Basically, I have a .sch with nothing other than 41 identical capacitors
> (footprint doesn't matter, I've tried RADIAL CAN and 0603) except for
> refdes. The .sch looks right in text editor, but when it's run through
> gsch2pcb, the resulting .pcb contains weird corruptions.

Hmm. I can't reproduce here. I let gsch2pcb process your 41 capacitors test
case. There was no trouble opening the resulting layout. All capacitors are
in place. See the attached layout.

Just a wild guess: Did you remove the corrupt *.pcb file from previous
trials before running gsch2pcb? gsch2pcb will try to recycle an existing
layout file.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak