Re: gEDA-user: RMS Waveform of a signal

Hello Al:

Thanks for your response, Al.

El 16/06/10 14:20, al davis escribió:
On Wednesday 16 June 2010, Rubén Gómez Antolí wrote:
I have a signal with harmonics and distorsion and I want to
get the RMS  waveform of it.

I check some tools, including engines and post-proccesors,
with no  success: Oscopy, Ngspice, Gnucap, Octave, KJWaves.

Anyones knows or have some idea?

The Gnucap measure command?

http://gnucap.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=gnucap:manual:commands:measure
http://gnucap.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=gnucap:manual:measure:mean

[...]

This has been discussed last december on Gnucap list, but was unresolved for me:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnucap/2009-12/msg00000.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnucap/2009-12/msg00004.html

I want a time-wave rms function.

Ok, there are other "comercial apps" in that you can use "plot rms(v(1))". I want to obtain these exactly.

Best regards.

Salud y Revolución.

Lobo.
--
Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo GNU/Linux,
para no atar mis manos con las cadenas del soft propietario.