gEDA-user: RMS Waveform of a signal

Hello all:

There are any form of obtain a RMS waveform of a signal?

I have a signal with harmonics and distorsion and I want to get the RMS waveform of it.

I check some tools, including engines and post-proccesors, with no success: Oscopy, Ngspice, Gnucap, Octave, KJWaves.

Anyones knows or have some idea?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Salud y Revolución.

Lobo.
--
Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo GNU/Linux,
para no atar mis manos con las cadenas del soft propietario.