Re: gEDA-user: homebrew UV photoplotter for direct exposing of photo-etch-resist on laminate

On 6/21/10 4:55 PM, Christoph Lechner wrote:
> Armin Faltl wrote:
>> Thanks for the link, very interesting
> Well, those people don't care about Laser safety, I guess ...

  Why do you say that?  Surely they were wearing goggles.  Anyone smart
enough to build such a system is surely smart enough to wear goggles
while operating it.

> My method of choice is toner transfer.

  I'm seriously considering putting together a laser plotter
specifically because I've never gotten good results with toner transfer. :-(

             -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL