Re: gEDA-user: PCB "import schematic"

Hello Gareth,

Gareth Edwards writes:
 > [...]
 > More data from the console:
 >
 > Failed to read pcbfwd scm file
 > [/home/gareth/geda/share/gEDA/scheme/gnet-pcbfwd.scm]
 > [...]
 > I'm thinking my non-standard install location may have thrown the PCB
 > installer off-kilter - I'll have a dig.

Indeed it has to do with your setup: gnetlist can not find the
backend script file gnet-pcbfwd.scm at the expected path but still
tries to make use of the backend.

Either re-run configuration of pcb with correct prefix for data dir
(and then make install) or just copy the gnet-pcbfwd.scm file from the
tools/ dir in pcb sources to /home/gareth/geda/share/gEDA/scheme.

Regards,

Patrick