Re: gEDA-user: moving slotting to pcb?

DJ Delorie wrote:
Probably make power pin
management more complex too

DJ, this reminds me of a set of improvements I'd throw into the ring because if PCB knew which nets were power nets, and so forth as provided by gschem it'd be the beginning of categorization or even hierarchicalization of the nets.

To be able to assign nets to layers, and toggle their visibility along with the layers they live on would be a tremendous improvement so long as there are no showstopping downsides I have not considered.

What would it take to print the rats to screen at least in random colors?

Phil