Re: gEDA-user: git HEAD PCB now supports user-defined holes in polygons

On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 12:46:12 +0000 (UTC), Kai-Martin Knaak
<kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> * You moved zoom to [ctrl-wheel]. I know, that this is in line with the
> way other major gnome applications like inkscape handle zoom. However,
> gschem and gerbv zoom with no modifier by default. I'd strongly vote for
> a consistent behaviour across geda applications.

I would like to see Ctrl+Wheel for zoom across gEDA applications. Several
people, myself and Peter C. included, have laptops where the touchpad has
two-axis scrolling along the bottom and right-hand edges.  Having different
behaviours depending on which edge you hit is confusing.  Scroll as scroll
makes sense to me.

Peter

--
Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>