Re: gEDA-user: PCB Patches: Use c99 bool instead of manual typedef.

On Saturday 05 June 2010 20:12:38 Jared Casper wrote:

> IMHO the biggest thing that can be done on this front is to organize a
> way to contribute.  I'm guessing I would have done at least 2 - 3
> times as much work on PCB in the past year or two if it didn't take an
> average of three to four MONTHS of nagging to get work I have done
> even looked at, let alone committed.  And it isn't just me.
>
> You say you want people to become contributers, but then don't have
> the organization and/or man power to accept contributions.  Either one
> of the devs needs to step up and take charge of handling
> contributions, or the devs need to extend their trust to someone
> willing to do it.

I have commit access to the PCB repo, and I'd be willing to take this on,
except for the two issues that a) I'm not as familiar with the PCB codebase as
many of the other developers, and b) I often disagree with DJ about what the
Right Thing is.

                                    Peter

--
Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>