Re: gEDA-user: PCB Patches: Use c99 bool instead of manual typedef.

> Why are we committing bulk NOP changes like this for anyway? Because
> they exist?

For various reasons.

* PCB is written in ancient code with archaic design.  Modernizing it
  makes it more palatable to a new generation of programmers.

* Modernizing PCB's code is a step towards even more improvements.

* "bool" can be a true type, not just a #define, so stricter type
  checking is possible.

but mostly...

* Because he was willing to put in the effort to get it committed.

I really want to encourage people to work on the code and become
contributors, and telling them their hard work is for naught because
someone somewhere might have an uncommitted patch that might be
affected, is not acceptable to me.