Re: gEDA-user: PCB Patches: Use c99 bool instead of manual typedef.

On Fri, 2010-06-04 at 23:38 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > On Fri, 2010-06-04 at 22:17 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > > Your patch doesn't apply cleanly to the current git head.  Could you
> > > send me an updated one as a single git patch?
> >
> > Sure, find it attached.  bzipped because I didn't want to offend your
> > inbox.
> >
> > I've included the script for tackling any merge failures within the
> > commit message, so hopefully anyone who's affected will find it as soon
> > as they have any issues.
>
> Pushed.  First person who complains they have an old compiler,
> volunteers to help us test a patch to support it :-)

Thanks a bloody BUNCH. The filter script in the commit message is all
well and good for pure git users, but it will corrupt stgit branches.

Why are we committing bulk NOP changes like this for anyway? Because
they exist?

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,