Re: gEDA-user: missing menu icons in gschem

Hello Ales

I do have the bitmap directory in /usr/share/gEDA/bitmap but
the directory does not contain any files!! Further, I noticed that when I
start up gschem I get the following message (repeated few times) in the
terminal window....

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkpixmap.c: line 97 (gtk_pixmap_new): assertion
`val != NULL` failed.

I am assuming that this is somehow related to my problem of missing icons.
Also, I tried unsetting the GEDADATA variable and that didnt help either.

Krishnan

--
Email: ks48(AT)buffalo.EDU
Web:   http://www.buffalo.edu/~ks48