Re: gEDA-user: gschupdate always eats symbols

On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 10:26:03AM -0500, Stuart Brorson wrote:

Since the most important thing in the RC file is the pointer to the symbol libs, I wonder if a better approach moving forward would be to consolidate the files into one?
I've put all "global" options in a single file (~/.gEDA/commonrc) and load it in each separate rc file.
It would be great if the tools would automatically load this file, at least if their own rc file does not exist.

CU Sascha

bomb terrorist afghanistan PGP encrypt CIA FBI BND MAD StaSi anschlag strike sex pussy xxx kill bj hitler Gates MS Windows ZV ZDV