Re: gEDA-user: Building geda under Windows

Even though I *never* use ms windows when I have a choice, I
must say that all of the arguments against porting gEDA to
windows have been based soley on emotions and/or personal
preferences.

It's been my experience that decisions based on either of these
results in poor decisions. I run gEDA on linux boxes, so my needs
are fulfilled. But, at the same time, a lot of linux programs are
running in windows environments their ports helped grow the
number of installed linux systems. One example is GIMP. If you
do a quick google, you find many, many more.

Best regards

Marvin Dickens