Re: gEDA-user: Building geda under Windows

On Mar 5, 2005, at 7:26 PM, marvindickens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Even though I *never* use ms windows when I have a choice, I
must say that all of the arguments against porting gEDA to
windows have been based soley on emotions and/or personal
preferences.

Well...Windows is a proprietary product of poor quality that is largely incompatible with 90% of the rest of the stuff out there, and it's being phased out in lots of organization. That's fact, not emotion...though I must say I'm happy about it. :)

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
Cape Coral, FL                             -Gary Nichols