Re: gEDA-user: newbie opamp blues

On Mar 30, 2005, at 8:24 AM, David Logan wrote:
Yep, you're right on both. Sorry about the "model" vs "model-name". That change fixed that problem. And the convergence error was caused because I had my VDC wired backwards to the opamp V+ and V-. More like "working at 5am blues". Sorry about that :)

The nice thing about doing this in a SPICE simulation rather than a solderless breadboard and a real op-amp is that this way, you don't stink up your workshop with "Allen-Bradley smell". :)

            -Dave