Re: gEDA-user: New beta version of gEDA Suite CD up -- please test!

I just tried installing the gEDA/gaf Suite CD (i.e., geda-
install-20050325.iso) on my Fedora Core 3 installation and it fails
building ngspice.

Checking config.log for ngspice, I see that there are multiple undefined
references. Also, libncurses, libreadline, and libgc libraries were
configured (I have libgc installed from a previous install of TclSpice).

Uninstalling the latest version (version 6.4) of the Boehm-Demers-Weiser
conservative garbage collector (i.e., libgc) resolves this issue and the
build is successful.

Will this be a problem with installation of TclSpice v0.2.17 - June 23,
2004, which recommends installing the garbage collector?

I'll try building TclSpice v0.2.17 later this afternoon.
--
David Hart <dhart155@xxxxxxxxxxx>