gEDA-user: New beta version of gEDA Suite CD up -- please test!

Hi Guys --

I put a new version of the gEDA Suite CD up on my website:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/

It contains the latest gEDA/gaf release, as well as other updated
components.  There isn't much change over the 20050313 version, except
that I have incorporated a couple of Marvin's suggestions into the
documentation, and I have created the .iso using both Rock Ridge *and*
Joilet filename extensions.

Since I used the Joliet filename extensions, the CD *might* work under
Cygwin now.  Note that since I haven't tested the CD on Cygwin,
"Stuart's Law" says that it will fail.  Nonetheless, I am interested in
hearing reports from folks who try it under Cygwin.

Please give the CD a test drive.  If you have a problem using it to
install the latest gEDA stuff, send me an e-mail detailing the problem
you experience.  Don't forget to include the logfile.  Also, if the CD
works for you, I'd be interested in hearing about that too.

After a few days of testing and a few more field reports I will upload
the .iso image to the "downloads" section of the gEDA website.
Before I do that, however, I would like to have it beta tested just a
little bit more.

Stuart