Re: gEDA-user: gEDA install, gerbv barfs

On Sunday 13 March 2005 08:44, Daniel Nilsson wrote:
>On Sun, Mar 13, 2005 at 07:44:19AM -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:

>> >I'm not familiar with Fedora, but is there a gdk-pixbuf-devel
>> > package ? Seems like that might be what is missing here...
>>
>> [root@coyote gerbv-0.16]# yum install gdk-pixbuf-devel
>> Gathering header information file(s) from server(s)
>> Server: Fedora Core 2 - i386 - Base
>> Server: Dag APT Repository
>> Server: Fedora.us Extras (Stable)
>> Server: Fedora.us Extras (Testing)
>> Server: Fedora.us Extras (Unstable)
>> Server: FreshRPMs
>> Server: Livna.org - Fedora Compatible Packages (stable)
>> Server: Livna.org - Fedora Compatible Packages (testing)
>> Damaged or Bad header.info from Livna.org - Fedora Compatible
>> Packages (testing)
>> This is probably because of a downed server or an invalid
>> header.info on a repository.
>> -------------
>> Thats what I get back from yum.
>> Here is my yum.conf (FC2 box)
>
>Gene,
>
>Seems like there was such a package in FC2 then, but I don't know
> yum so I can't be of much help. Just a thought though, seems like
> you are trying to pull RPMs from a large number of sources here.
> Could you try to reduce the number of sources and try again ?
>
>Could someone else that knows RH help ?

See my previous reply Daniel.  The only prblem I had installing it and
getting the dependency hell that involves came to a screeching halt
when it wanted to put in xor.6.7.0, when I already have 6.8.1, which
is working great. --nodeps to the rescue.. :)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)