Re: gEDA-user: Question about creating footprints under PCB

Thank You Stuart,
this is exacly what I mean.

I'm a little confused, that a program for exact placing of elements (lines, pads, etc) doesnt got this capability...
But if it is possible to do it in text-form, it is OK.
I think, I will use new-lib element.
My idea is, to use Luciani-Footprints and change it to add new footprints for my project.
By the way:
What about a ftp-server for up/downloading symbols, footprints and documentation - in addition to everybodys own side?

Manfred