Re: gEDA-user: Question about creating footprints under PCB

Hello Marvin,
Ive got big respect for the performance of open source and the people which put all the time into it.
It was not the question why your site doesnt work - it is not up to me to ask something like that -
The question was: What about a simple ftp-"page"?
...with access for every member to add directorys, symbols, footprints...everybody is able to up-and download like he want.
No aditional work for administration, because everybody knows that he works under own risk.

OK?
Manfred

The download page at this site will be functional by sunday night. Like everybody else on this list, I have to earn a living before spending
time on open source.

Regards

Marvin Dickens