Re: gEDA-user: ground planes and thermals

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:09:17 -0600, handsome greg <xdissent@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> uh oh.  is there a way to make it clear traces that are already laid?
> i see the "clear polygons with new lines" option or whatever, but can
> i cut out the path that are already on the ground plane layer?

My understanding is yes, you can. I heard that If you draw your traces
with the "clear polygon" option, new polygons will clear those traces.
 So there must be a flag associated with your traces in your .pcb
file. Change the flag of your existing traces to reflect the "clear
polygon" option.

I haven't tried by myself, though.

vax, 9000