Re: gEDA-user: PCB: Stale rat's nest?

Vanessa,

I did a similar design flow at one time (using another schematic capture tool into PCB).  How did you get your original netlist?  Did you create it by hand or somehow port it into a form PCB could use?  Having a correct netlist you can use as a starting point is the key.  If you modify it by adding rats in PCB you may indeed corrupt the original net info.

Joe T