Re: gEDA-user: The PCB Postscript bug

I use this workaround for a HP DJ5652 printer

 gs -q -dBATCH -dPARANOIDSAFER -dQUIET -dNOPAUSE
-sDEVICE=ijssIjsServer=hpijs -sDeviceManufacturer="HEWLETT-PACKARD"
-sDeviceModel="deskjet 5550" -dDEVICEWIDTHPOINTS=595
-dDEVICEHEIGHTPOINTS=842 -dDuplex=false -r1200
-sIjsParams=Quality:Quality=3,Quality:ColorMode=2,Quality:MediaType=2,Quality:PenSet=2   -dIjsUseOutputFD -sOutputFile=noname_hpdj5652.prn noname.output_back.ps

And then I send noname_hpdj5652.prn to the printer with xpp selecting
his "raw output" option.
The gs command line options had been found from cups in debug mode.

I think, in my case, the problem appeared after a system (security)
update, but I'm unable to be more precise about the faulty package.

And many thank's for those great tools!

Joel