Re: gEDA-user: Text outside of PCB area?

Wow, that sounds nice. I tried this on the last board I did with PCB and the layer looked just like an other layer. Is this documented somewhere?

Joe T

DJ Delorie wrote:

If they are like any board house I have ever used, the board outline
is usually specified by an outline on either an outline layer or the
top copper layer.

If you name one of your layers "outline", pcb does the right thing with it. It produces an appropriate fab and assembly drawing, for example, and fabs usually want the fab drawing.