Re: gEDA-user: Embedded Power Pins

Em Sáb 04 Mar 2006 22:03, kmk escreveu:
> Stuart Brorson wrote:
> > FWIW, I wrote a blurb about this question for the wiki a couple of
> > weeks ago.  Here it is:
> >
> > http://geda.seul.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=geda:faq-gschem#what_should_i_d
> >o_about_power_pins_on_my_symbolsmake_them_visible_explicit_or_invisible_im
> >plicit

> Nevertheless, I don't see how I could implement this technique with
> gschem. There seems to be no way to let a gschem symbol contain slots
> with different pinout. The same problem arises if a component has slots
> that perform different functions. This is the case for some analog
> multipliers that contain an additional opamp with no internal connection
> to the multiplier. Did I miss something obvious?
>
> ---<(kaimartin)>---

Right and wrong.
You are right when say that you cant made a slot to put only the power pins.
And that makes sense because, like your example, a triangular opamp dont use
a triangular box with power pins. I never used something like that, I allways
use rectangular boxes for power pins.
What I do its just to draw another symbol, with just the power pins and give
him the same refdes of the IC.