Re: gEDA-user: Double refdes

> > Is it possible to get warning or error when I have two resistors named
> > R1 in my schematic? I always don't notice this and then get bullshit
> > simulation.
>
> Doesn't DRC2 check for this?

Many DRCs does not detect this if both component have the same value. Old
Orcad was giving the warning that a component has two values. If they were
equal the program treated them as one component connected to both places.
This is done to allow sloting (several components with the same refdes)
Mayby it is possible to test if certain pin is used twice?

Wojciech Kazubski