Re: gEDA-user: PCB 'surface mount' pad autoroute error

On Monday 06 March 2006 22:36, Vanessa Dannenberg wrote:

> Check the netlist, make sure all nets are enabled.  Now run the autorouter.

I forgot to add - Hit 'o' to optimise the rats after you've checked that
they're all enabled, but before you run the auto-router.  Since optimizing
the rats nest causes all rats connected to the edge connector to be
explicitly routed to the left-most edge, I figured this could be related.

It may be necessary to place the connector on the far left edge of the board
area, with the 'open' side facing to the right of course, to see the effect
of the optimize function.

--
"Sometimes paranoia can be helpful. Usually it
isn't, and when you learn that, life improves."