Re: gEDA-user: PCB 'surface mount' pad autoroute error

On Monday 06 March 2006 22:45, Dan McMahill wrote:

> not really an autorouter user, but I wonder if the drc settings and/or
> the current routing style (line width) are such that it can hit smaller
> pads?

Routing style is currently set for 'skinny' with it's default of 6 mil traces
with 6 mil clearance (didn't realize until just now that this affects the
auto-router).  The edge fingers are 75 mils wide on 100 mil spacing (thus 25
mil clearance between adjacent fingers).

--
"Sometimes paranoia can be helpful. Usually it
isn't, and when you learn that, life improves."